Commercial Connection Agreement
A Commercial Connection Agreement (CCA) is an agreement between Canyon Lake Water Service Company (SJWTX/CLWSC) and the Commercial Customer/Property Owner that is required in order to provide domestic water, wastewater and/or reuse water to the commercial site. Standby service and/or a fire hydrant can be requested as well. CLWSC Water Services Team will work with you to complete all required documentation and to develop the estimate for work required to provide services to your commercial property.
Commercial Connection Agreement Process
- Complete Tap Inquiry
- Complete Commercial Connection Questionnaire
- Send documents to New Service.
- The results of the Tap Inquiry will be given to our Water Services Team who will complete a Commercial Connection Agreement package for your signature.
3. Establishing Service
4. Work In Progress
- Our Water Services Team will establish your account and create a work order to have the meter and all components of the project installed.
- Once the project has been completed and all the details have been provided, the estimated fees will be reconciled to Actual Costs. Your account will either be debited or credited the difference, if applicable.
All documents and fees must be received before work will begin on the project.