- Payment = Action requiring payment by Developer
- Signature = Action requiring signature by Developer
- Information = Action requiring submission of information by Developer
- Developer contacts SJWTX to determine if water is available in area of project.
- SJWTX determines if property is within current CCN, if service can be provided, and if additional offsite improvements may be required to provide service to property.
- SJWTX responses to developer with initial findings, and asks if developer wishes to proceed.
- [Signature, Information] Developer agrees to proceed and provides additional information as necessary to SJWTX on water requirements for development - Number of EDUs, fire-flow requirements, etc.
- SJWTX issues Letter of Intent to Provide Water Service to development and request for deposit.
- [Payment, Signature, Information] Developer signs and executes Letter of Intent, and submits deposit so that SJWTX can begin preliminary engineering of all offsite improvements.
- SJWTX begins preliminary engineering of offsite improvements and develops a preliminary cost estimate.
- SJWTX drafts Developer Agreement including preliminary costs to Developer in accordance with current TCEQ tariff. [Signature] SJWTX and Developer finalize and execute Developer Agreement.
– or –
[Information] CLWSC Engineering Department works with Developer's engineer to complete, review, and approve all off-site and on-site water systems proposed improvements. Off-site improvements cost estimates finalized.
- [Payment] Developer pays in full all fees in accordance with Developer Agreement.
- SJWTX issues Water Availability Letter to County.
– or –
Off-site improvements constructed.
– or –
On-site improvements constructed.
- Actual construction costs determined and applied in accordance with Developer Agreement.
- Developer’s account reconciled against initial fees paid vs actual cost.
- Developer issued a credit or invoiced for outstanding balance on fees associated with Developer Agreement.
- [Payment] All final fees paid or credits issued.
– or –
[Information] As-built documents received in both paper and electronic format from Developer’s contractor/engineer.
- Letter of Acceptance of facilities issued by SJWTX.